A girlfriend complimented "cute cat!" (referring to the cat photo I used for my WhatsApp profile picture), It is a photo of Boy I took before he departed this world on 18 Jamadil Akhir 1442H).
When asked if I would get a 'replacement', I told her not for now (still after 2 years, I could not bring myself to even think about it as Boy is irreplaceable); my heart could not bear the excruciating pain if another dies on me!
Today is 18 Jamadil Akhir 1444H. It has been 2 years since your demise. You are a constant in my thoughts and I miss you loads, Boy ❤.
I end this post with this Arabic saying: ليس الحب أن نبقى دائما بجانب من نحب ولكن الحب أن نبقى في قلب من نحب
"Love does not mean being physically present beside the one you love, rather love is when you are present in the heart (and mind) of the beloved."
"Cinta bukan berarti kita selalu berada di sisi yang kita cintai, tetapi cinta itu adalah tatkala kita berada dałam hati yang dicintai."

No comments:
Post a Comment